Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vw Based Sandrail Blueprints Why Do Old People Insist My Vw Cabriolet Is A Girl's Car?

Why do old people insist my vw cabriolet is a girl's car? - vw based sandrail blueprints

Then, a year ago, I bought 1987 a Volkswagen Cabriolet. A Only 20,000 miles and is in good shape, and it feels good gas mileage Hey, make me, why not. Well, my friends tease him by calling him nerd or whatever, you understand that based on the form. But older people, wherever it appears his car a girl or a gay car. What am I missing? Why is a car of girls, but not a rabbit?

3 comments:

toby16cu... said...

Your car is not girly, but not the need to compensate for defects in little more than children above ^^^^^^^^

I do not drive a Jetta VR6 and change it for something more, all about ego for many people. Keep your man, rabbit, and they fit, you lower it and put forward some BBS wheels Nice. Some of Recaro seats and a new headliner really beautiful, you can set your car apart. Enjoy your fuel problems very well! You can also take the chicks to see em with the beach under the stars ...... Tell me your car, if you score big time chick!

mad_mav7... said...

If you have four-cylinder front-wheel drive, is a chicken. Yes, that makes the little Honda, and if Rodders hot little planning on traveling in the same category.

:-) said...

There are some badass cab driver there, hit the forum and take a look: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id = ... Ignoring delayed. If you only 20K, which I do not imagine in impeccable shape. Cheers!

Post a Comment