Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picture Quality D5000 And Canon Xt1i Nikon D5000 Vs Canon EOS T1i.. Which Camera To Buy?

Nikon D5000 Vs Canon EOS T1i.. which camera to buy? - picture quality d5000 and canon xt1i

I'm going to buy my first DSLR and I need your suggestions or recommendations from Nikon and Canon EOS D5000 choose T1i. Searching for information on these cameras and the differences between the chambers more confused ... and I believe in the end that I'm looking for more advanced versions, if I should go see the disadvantages of the other
I point and shoot all my life and I am especially travel photographs (many) photos at parties and holidays. I want to hear your opinion, what make the best camera in terms of both quality and use for beginners.
I appreciate very much help in this matter.
Thank you all.

3 comments:

Jonathan W said...

Real difference in all honesty, there are very few links between the two rooms. Both are great entry-level digital SLR, which is probably 90% of the functions of photographers use today. However, here are some points to be observed. How do you feel in your hand? Go into a store and pick you up. Which suits him better traction? Secondly, buy a camera system, not just a camera. Think about what accessories you might want to invest in the future. Personally, I think the Nikon lenses and flashes are only marginally more expensive than the Canon equivalent, but there's really no difference in quality. Both chambers of the trip would be great, but you can T1i find something smaller, and that you can influence.

Here are some guides buyers as compared to the input levelNikon and Canon, which also can help.

http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/phot ...

http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/phot ...

Peter-X said...

For me, Nikon D5000 that first!
Hurry up for special offers on their web site Amazon!

Welcome said...

My first choice Nikon D5000

Post a Comment