Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Serial No Nero 6.6.0.1.3 Is There A Way To See What Serial Number I Entered When Installing Nero?

Is there a way to see what serial number i entered when installing Nero? - serial no nero 6.6.0.1.3

I want the installation CD I received with a recording device to hold again, but the label on the cover, sitting in the sun for several hours, was the bleaching of the color on the label with the serial number .... Do not install without this number when I get a new hard drive .... Where can I get on my computer that will tell me to see?

4 comments:

Arnold said...

In Nero, jumping .. Help .. .. About Nero will be their registration number of the product.

S.H. Rooms said...

U0026lt Go to Start-> Run-> regedit \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; enter> to register

Using numbers that are not bleached to obtain the entire spectrum.

Click ... Enter the numbers he has, and has the record of its serial number search Nero

eg_303 said...

To find in regedit and, in addition to the software or try to go to the options, if you're smart start nerostart.

SPR W said...

You can simply install Berlac. This is a utility that shows you the serial number and all the software installed on this computer.


Visit

pinaloca.bravehost.com

Post a Comment