Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pain Behind Knee Sprint What Can I Do About Sore Legs?

What can I do about sore legs? - pain behind knee sprint

I work in a factory car and I am 8 hours per day. The only way is true that I am mad sprint back to the cabin with smoke. A changing environment, my legs began to fail, especially on the ball of my foot and big toe. Although my feet are of medium size, as my toes crushed steel-toed foortwear create assigned a painful for me on a daily basis. Protect the feet I have gel in the big toe, which seems to give me some relief, but I'm still pain at the end of the film, the court Eges steel sides.
My legs seem stiff behind the knees after about 4 hours. Bend the knee seems to relieve some pain, but can not continue forever.
The pain in my finger, I know I must continue to work with, and probably h for the rest of my life, but on the otherand there must be some kind of stretch in the house / building excersise can to avoid pain and quick recovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment