Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Camping Water Filters Versus Water Purifiers Pros And Cons I Need Advice! Camping Water Purifier Gear!!!?

I need advice! Camping Water Purifier Gear!!!? - camping water filters versus water purifiers pros and cons

Hi, Thanks for your help with the questions above. I understand the difference between the filter and water treatment plants / micro-filter. I too am on the use Katadyn Pocket or PUR / Katadyn Hiker nervous. Again, I use it only to clean the lakes of Canada as a national park, with the exception of one or two lakes for fishing, where I (the boat from time to time less than 50 per year). There are some salt-water runoff from the road in the vicinity, I believe, only small quantities in the lakes of about 1-2 km long, with more houses on it.

Should I be concerned about "beaver fever", or any other type of bacteria in these water clear enough? I swim in these waters, all the time and never had a rash or an infection of the ear, or any other person, left aroundMpinga me. Am I crazy?

Even if you can not beat an air purifier, you can one that is easy to use recommended (eg, long life to clean / filter elements ... years between filter changes, etc.) ... and what is a model of good value?

0 comments:

Post a Comment