Friday, January 29, 2010

Lift And Carry By Women Women : Lift Carry Sex Fetish?

Women : Lift Carry Sex Fetish? - lift and carry by women

Hello

I'm 29 and I have this fetish ABT a strong girl took me in his arms and turned to me ... I told my wife on .. How will you respond?

What follows is one of my fav fantasies: --
"

It is a very sociable girl, my room with my stocks ... It is tom-boy - 5 11 tall and good.
She moves through the room in his underwear all the time and makes me ...

The other day he walked into the room when I was in the shower and wanted to use the shower ... She was in a hurry, I asked him to wait until 10 minutes ... However, during the shower, when I was completely naked .... She was in her bra and panties ... and forced me out of the shower ...

He put his hands on my butt and carried on the shoulders and threw me on the bed and ran his shoulders "

I love when women can cradle me in her bare arms .. I told my wife Abbot is it? Girls who help with UR or husband, these fantasies?

ABT 5 8 tall and my wife is 5.9 "

2 comments:

Nels N said...

Open slowly. Perhaps you might enjoy testing the waters. Since your wife will accept probable. It is a common desire of many people. You are completely normal.

Paul R said...

I love tall and well built, very sexual woman. I wish that I was mistreated, too.

Post a Comment