Friday, January 1, 2010

Ice Skating Spinner How Long Does It Tale To Get Good At Ice Skating?

How long does it tale to get good at ice skating? - ice skating spinner

I started ice for 5 years with more than 3 times per week and practiced for 2 hours a day, I arrived safely and in competition, but when I was 8 years because of nerve problems are not related to skating in context. I am now 15 and wants to start again. Everyone told me to come back to me if I continue to work, but I'm skating for 2 or 3 times per week, with 2 (I have 4 months) for one hour and not under Base Jumping. it's frustrating that I was a natural cycle 9, but now I can not not speed of my coach, because they push me around 4 weeks I'm going crazy hip and knocked on the head to me that I always try to call in the car again, I would like ice skating.

5 comments:

bellz kayy =] said...

I keep it up! I am currently skating 3 times a week, and I see a lot better ... I am sure you will too! Moreover, it depends on what level you are skating in. If you have more than 5 and Freestyle are your axel bottom, then it will take longer, the goal of his double and triple, perhaps yours too. If you are at or below 5 freestyle, I can only say that practice makes perfect. For tours, do not the speed really with it, the connection before entering the rotation. I draw stick his arm and pull down .... makes that things very quickly. If you tell me exactly what you need help spicific I can be what you need help =)

Songbird said...

keep trying
Do not press a doctor if

the thing is that your body since I was the last time has changed. is probably much higher for one thing ... I do not have much leg to face .. and so on. As it moves, if you know how to do it before you probably feel different and unfamiliar.

I just have to learn again what I previously knew, and do not try that one at first, because he was feeling. do not believe that it re-thinking, learn the straight.

If you really enjoy, you stick with it.

Have fun ~!

L8rSk8r. said...

Years.
Skating is not just a sport.
I deleted my subconscious now almost 5 times
each time with a severe concussion, two of whom sat in the hospital.
It depends on how much they are willing to sacrifice for the sport.
In addition, defined.

sk8rGirl said...

Depends on the person, if yu want to be good, you must practice a lot. The effort is on the ice, which, as you well!

Skatin' said...

They have through puberty and his focus away has changed dramatically, but not despair. Do not press yourself so hard that you have an injury! They have an advantage because you have muscle memory of him.

Post a Comment