Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blue Prints For A Wooden Swing Set I Need A Good Window Covering Color, Small Room, Blue Carpet?

I need a good window covering color, small room, blue carpet? - blue prints for a wooden swing set

Ok, my boy, I need ideas. I have a small room with a wood in the middle of the wall in front of you when you enter, there is a window on each side of the wood stove. The wood oven is surrounded by red brick. I have a sofa and coffee table with dark brown leather chair, blue carpet and the walls are bordered with med kitchen beige wallpaper with wooden flooring, a blue screen with a pattern of small size. I also have a dark green sofa in the living room. My problem is to cover Windows. Currently, no equivalent, and do not support me, I'm on, let the color of the window, tie the motivation, I have covered a total of 4 windows, if the right color is crucial. I Accessories pillow when I open the window coverings have, I know you want some kind of panel that covers, but what color? Or print a page? The room and the cabin feels very similar, but you need color, I know the color scheme of blue and brown would be obvious, but this kind of soft? Note that it is a small space. Please! Help!

1 comments:

Eagle Eye said...

I will try to help the blue and brown work well together, I thought the window of the stove if you make 1 panel for each window, drag it right and others on the other wall would I have left a balance that substance If you prefer, you can make a couch, the fabric is brown and blue.
javascript: Photo (http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I ...

http://warmbiscuit.com/blue-brown-toile- ...

http://www.fabric.com/home-decor-fabric- ...

Let me know if you want, if I'm not going to look a little more for you.

Post a Comment