Friday, December 18, 2009

Mucus Moving In Stool Mucus In Stool Help?

Mucus in Stool Help? - mucus moving in stool

I had pain in the abdomen and stomach for a year. Whenever I feel my heart again, I am with contractions. I have a lot of mucus in my stool and blood only occasionally. I sometimes even severe pain when to go to the toilet. I also believe that I passed at the same time. What is it? I have a cat scan back to the 07th November, but revealed nothing. The pain is so intense that I Tolita eveytime mourn and against the wall of pain.

2 comments:

Jessica E said...

F was useful. IBD could be the cause, but it is better to be safe then sorry. Good luck!

David (UK) said...

I assume you have examined and tested for appendicitis appendicitis is not unknown for a long time without the system is broken.

If so, your analysis should be repeated, it resembles a gastrointestinal disease very seriously and urgently requires to be reviewed.

Even the A & E / emergency room if necessary.

You need an MRI or ultrasound at least one complete digestive tract (upper and lower).

It is possible that the cause of the symptoms had been overlooked if they were the results of the analysis or anything that appeared to dismiss because of their size and density.

Blood and mucus in the stool, abdominal pain are symptoms of colon cancer.
This does not mean cancer, but it's certainly a gastrointestinal disease, diagnosis of needs.

Ulcerative colitis;
the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome;
Crohn's disease;
acute intermittent porphyria, and
chronic enteric fever reaccuring

Some disorders that are not cancerous and the shape of at least one of its symptoms.

Post a Comment