Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dirt Bike Racing Cakes What Is A Good Bmx Dirt Racing Bike?

What is a good bmx dirt racing bike? - dirt bike racing cakes

Hello, I'm 5 meters 10 cm and weighs 125 pounds. Currently in the motorcycle race. I like to get in racing BMX dirt. What do you think would be a good bike for me and at what price? Is there any maintenance that has to do with bicycles? How often should I practice until you can race. Beginners are more than 20 meters jump noramally and how difficult it is for the race? Many of the questions you choose the best answer. Thanks

1 comments:

Kat H28 said...

I think you're too tall for BMX personally.
Especially when you still growing? ..
I recommend mountain bike downhill race. More fun lol ..
But if you always remember BMX interested, here are some models that I love ..
Ads, GT or Redline.
If you keep the bike than with any machine.
Lubrication and control includes bearings, lubrication and replacement of the test head of the chain is cracking cup before each race, etc., etc.
Practice, practice, practice, much as he can ..
You can race without practice, but you can come .. last
This is not necessarily the size that they can get clean sweep is to land safely and win races.
If you can ride a bicycle race is relatively simple.
Go to some meetings of the race to see and ask questions ..
Good luck and I hope it help ...:-)

Post a Comment