Monday, December 21, 2009

Bridesmaid Thank You Cards Does Anyone Know Any Good Poems I Can Use In My Bridesmaids Thank You Cards?

Does anyone know any good poems I can use in my bridesmaids thank you cards? - bridesmaid thank you cards

A: My Bridesmaid
And my friend

Today I'm going to marry that man, whom I love,
And life will never be the same.
Yes, I know you're there for me
When I call his name.

You were the best friend I could
And he has always shown that you care.
And I cherish more
Adventures that we share.

I am grateful that I can count on you
For everything you do.
And I'm so happy that I can say
I have a friend like you.

We do not know what the future holds
And we have a party.
But always with me
Forever in my heart.

© Larry Howland
+ + + +

For my bridesmaid
For my bridesmaid
I have chosen you as my maid of honor
To shares my wedding day
You're like a sister were
A friend anyway.

When I about pictures
To see my wedding day
Nobody else that I like
Standing next to me.

+ + + +

Here are a few that are I found. They are the perfect way to thankthem. Congratulations and good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment